Big Book of Botanical Crafts: How to Make Candles, Soaps, Scrubs, Sanitizers & More with Plants, Flowers, Herbs & Essential Oils
Go green, get clean, and be serene with these 32 all-natural soap, candle, and cleaner recipes from renowned herbalist Stephanie Rose
If you are looking for creative ways to reduce chemicals, harness the healing power of nature, and pamper yourself with healing herbs, fresh flowers, and essential oils, look no further. Author, avid gardener, and herbalist Stephanie Rose has rounded up her best-loved botanical recipes in this massive book to teach you how easy, inexpensive, and relaxing it is to make your own natural cleaners, cleansers, and candles.
Learn to make:
- Homemade hand sanitizers with healing aloe
- Soothing botanical bath salts with rose and citrus
- Aromatherapy soy wax candles with lavender
- Natural housecleaners with refreshing orange and cleansing sage
- Disinfecting kitchen cleaners with lemongrass and pine
- Reusable lemon and rosemary citrus hand wipes
- Invigorating peppermint sugar scrubs
- Moisturizing hand soaps with basil and bergamot
- And many more
With detailed instructions, step-by-step photographs, and an herbal appendix, you'll have everything you need to make beautiful (and beneficial ) all-natural products from your own kitchen.