The Pine Tree Parable: The Parable Series
Current price: $7.99
Publication Date: July 30th, 1997
Usually Ships in 1 to 5 Days
Bestselling author Liz Curtis Higgs shares a joyful winter story about giving, kindness, and the Christmas spirit. A farmer grows Christmas trees from tiny seedlings but saves the best one for her own family until a child teaches her the true meaning of Christmas. Help your children understand the beauty of a generous heart with this simple holiday story of compassion.
This hardcover picture book for 3 to 7-year-olds
- teaches kids about God's heart for the poor and the importance of giving with a sweet story they can understand,
- encourages generosity over greed and materialism at the holidays,
- turns Sunday School or family story time into a faith-growing discussion,
- includes scriptures on each page that tie the story to the Good News of the Bible, and
- is a good book for an Advent reading list or Christmas morning surprise.
Help your children develop the character trait of generosity and inspire them to help others by making The Pine Tree Parable a family Christmas tradition.
Don't miss the other books in the Parable Series by Liz Curtis Higgs:
- The Parable of the Lily, an Easter story about grace and forgiveness
- The Sunflower Parable, a summer story about planting seeds in people's hearts
- The Pumpkin Patch Parable, a fall harvest story about God's love and redemption