Vendor Fee - Stonecrest/Black Dot Cultural Center Juneteenth Celebration
VENDOR APPLICATION: PLEASE FILL OUT AND RETURN TO BLACKDOTCC@GMAIL.COM
VENDOR APPLICATION 2023 (1).pdf(119.42 KB)
- Vendors must use a white 10 x 10 tent supplied by the Black Dot Cultural Center for a fee of $50.00 unless the vendor has a branded tent. The use of a branded tent must be pre-approved by event organizers. Call Sherice Peterson at 404-957-3227 to reserve and pay for your tent.
- Vendor's tables must be properly draped, and no boxes or crates should be exposed.
- Vendors must arrive at the event location at least 2 hours before the start of the event to set up their booths and displays, or you can arrive at 12:00 Noon. The event hours are from 4 pm to 9 pm.
- Vendors will be assigned spaces upon arrival.
- Vendors must maintain a clean and organized booth throughout the event. All trash and debris must be properly disposed of in designated areas.
- Vendors must not sell any illegal or counterfeit items. Any items found to be in violation of this rule will be immediately confiscated.
- Vendors must not play music or make any noise that disturbs nearby vendors or event attendees. Any music or noise must be kept at a reasonable volume.
- Vendors must not block or obstruct any pathways or walkways. All booths and displays must be set up in designated areas.
- Vendors must be respectful and courteous to all event staff, attendees, and fellow vendors.
- Vendors must adhere to all parking and traffic regulations in the event area.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in removal from the event and revocation of the vendor permit.
- Vendors shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ----------, its representatives, members, employees, and volunteers from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses resulting from a claim, suit, or proceeding made brought by Vendor or a third party against any planning committee member of the event arising out of or in any way connected with Vendor’s participation in the event.